For two decades, “H” John Mejia has served as an advisor to hundreds of companies around the US and Canada. He is a recognized authority on media, marketing/sales, and entrepreneurship; “H” has worked with many small and mid-size business owners, Fortune 1000 companies, pro-athletes and celebrities.
He has a proven track record of delivering results. His business experiences and real life lessons offer time-tested strategies that impact sales and profitability while helping companies get an edge over their competition.
TV Host -Producer- Digital Media
‘H’ John Mejia, is an award-winning TV-host & Producer, He has produced and appeared on ABC, ION, Fox Sports, Comcast, SNY and MOR-TV among others. Over the years, ‘H’ has had the privilege to interview and feature many well-known business moguls, movie stars, celebrities, and pro athletes. (See Client List) His talented team provides clients dependable and proven production services in the new digital media world.He has been the recipient of 4 Accolade Awards and has successfully produced hundreds of projects; they include:
- Creator, Producer, and Host of (46)- half-hour TV Episodes of the current ‘Good Life Tampa Bay’ TV show
- Producer and TV Host of ‘Julie Weintraub’s Hands Across the Bay’ annual charity’s 1/2 hour TV special on ‘Tampa Bays Dancing With the Stars’ event.
- Super Bowl TV special included appearances from: Ashton Kutcher, Demi Moore, Sean P. Diddy Combs, Kris Jenner, Warren Moon, Kim Kardashian, Reggie Bush, Marcus Allen, Winky Wright, Deion Sanders, Michael Strahan, Eric Dickerson, Tim Tebow, Seth Joyner, Evander Holyfield, Joe Frazier, Alfonso Rebeiro, Lawrence Taylor, and so many more!
- Producer and TV Host on National and regional TV specials that aired on Fox Sports with the ‘Playboy Celebrity Golf Tournament’ in Los Angeles.
- Co-producer of Season One (6 episodes) and appeared as Celebrity Judge (on 3 episodes) of the business reality show “Delatorro McNeal’s-The KeyNote”
- Creator and TV Host of new show the ‘Business Zone TV Show’ that does compelling feature stories on successful entrepreneurs
- Appeared on national TV as a Celebrity Judge on 2 episodes of “Sky-Ball” hosted by former American Idol season one co-host, Brian Dunklemen.
- Producer and TV Host of the ‘Living The Good Life Chicago’ TV special that aired in Chicago and New York.
- Production support for movie director and TV star icon Penny Marshall on interviewing Angelo Dundee, the former boxing manager to Ali, Foreman and Sugar Ray Leonard.
- Producer and TV Host of short form infomercials for original shark- Kevin Harrington from the ABC TV show- Shark Tank.
- Executive Producer and Creator of ‘Good Life Discovery’ -an online platform that does compelling interviews over the internet
- Co-Producer and Production Crew Support for upcoming new documentary on Uganda
- Guest Speaker on a panel at NATPE convention inspiring TV Producers with the success of his national one-hour TV special on Fox Sports.
- Plus hundreds of video production projects for local, national and international companies and organizations.
Marketing & Sales Strategist
Over his career, he and his team and marketing agency, have helped clients generate over three billion dollars in sales and incremental revenue with their unique marketing, sales, and loyalty programs.
Client portfolio includes:
Spectrum Communications, Proctor and Gamble, General Motors, IMARK, Lincoln Mercury, Gulfeagle Supply, Trane Supply, CBS Radio, Edges Group, Pepperidge Farm, Pepsi Cola, Frito Lay, Power Distributing USA, O’Reilly Parts, and NAPA to name a few.
“H” John Mejia is a successful serial entrepreneur and has been involved with numerous successful start-up companies and has been a 22 year partner at a marketing agency which has generated over 250 million in total revenue over their 22 year existence including back to back ‘Business of the Year’ and ‘Business of the Year Runner Up’ honors. “H” ‘s diversified areas of expertise knows what it’s like to be a start-up and manage a company that had over 100 hundred employees. In addition, he also has the experience of a successful Merger and Acquisition transaction.
As a high-performance motivational speaker, “H” has inspired thousands of executives and salespeople with his informative, entertaining and passionate speaking style. His focus is always to deliver practical strategies that his audiences can implement for maximum results. His experiential and interactive team building programs are always one of the highlights of any company meeting. His online digital sales training platform allows everyone to benefit from reinforced learning after his talk with sales, marketing, entrepreneurship, and peak performance success principles.
“H” John Mejia was born and raised in NYC in Jamaica, Queens and graduated Bayside HS. He attended college in Maryland at Towson University where he earned a degree in Business Marketing. At college, he played football, where he was: a four-year starter, team co-captain, became the school’s all-time leading TE receiver while receiving AP All -American (Hon- Mention), Academic All-American, All-ECAC, and 2x All-State honors. He co-captained his team to a Lambert Cup Championship and a #4 National Ranking and appearance in the NCAA postseason. The team was inducted into the school’s Hall of Fame in 2006. “H” did sign professional football contracts and had opportunities with the Indianapolis Colts (NFL), Michigan Panthers & Oakland Invaders (USFL), and PA Patriots (MLFS).
He lives in the Tampa Bay area with his wife and has two beautiful daughters. He enjoys living a healthy lifestyle, working out, reading and spending time with his family. “H” supports ‘Julie Weintraub’s Hand Across the Bay’ charity and promotes the charity’s great efforts in making a positive difference to those in need in the Tampa Bay community.
Call “H” John Mejia for a free consultation and learn how you can get the breakthrough results you are looking for!